Friday, April 20, 2012

Limoncello Blueberry Cooler

With the weather being so nice today, I wanted to find a refreshing sparkling drink to have. Something cool, with a little fizz and the tastes of summer!

With tomorrows high being in the 40's I have to take advantage of the 70's today. So I'm opening all the windows, driving with all the windows down, sporting shorts ( yes, I'm wearing shorts!) and flip flops. All while enjoying this drink while I'm baking cupcakes and stressing big time over the croquembouche I'm suppose to assemble later today with my mom!

Things always seem so simple in my head...

Limoncello Blueberry Cooler



  • 1 bottle (750 ml) limoncelle liqueur, chilled
  • 1 cup sparkling water, chilled
  • 1 cup fresh blueberries
  • 5 fresh mint sprigs, crushed and extra for garnish
  • crushed ice
In a pitcher, combine limoncello, sparkling water, blueberries and mint.

Fill highball glass half way with crushed ice and pour about 1/2 cup of limoncello mixture into glass. Garnish with mint.


I made a single drink, not a whole pitcher. It was approximately 4 oz limoncello, 2 oz sparkling water and I just threw in a few blueberries and one mint leave. 

It was really delicious and I'd love to try it with different berries, or a combination of a few different kinds!


1 comment:

  1. Shorts!?!? I am shocked. :) This looks so refreshing, maybe with raspberries for me sometime this summer!

    ReplyDelete