Friday, June 24, 2011

Another Friday, Another Drink

I'm crawling out of my pit of sickness to do a Friday post. I'll be honest with you I could use a drink right now, but that probably wouldn't be a good idea given the amount of Ibuprofen and Amoxicillin I've been consuming in the past 5 days. I can't deny anyone else a drink though!

Grey Goose L'Orange Buonasola

Ingredients:
  • 1 part Grey Goose L'Orange flavored vodka
  • 3/4 part limoncello
  • 3/4 part dry Vermouth
  • 1 tsp superfine sugar
  • 3 parts orange juice


Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients. Shake vigorously and strain into a highball glass filled with ice. Garnish with an orange slice.


Excuse my messy kitchen table....I'm sick!


Enjoy and Happy Friday!
*crawls back down into pit of sickness to watch UP*

"I told you no. N-O!"

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... that sounds delish. :) Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of alcohol, haha. Looks awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison I hope you are feeling better! That drink sounds delicious and I LOVE UP!!!!! I finally got my veggies and herbs planted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Tracy! Phil figured out what was wrong with your comp not accepting a google account? How exciting:)

    ReplyDelete