Sunday, October 23, 2011

Drink Of the Future!

Matt made up this drink the other day and I promised I would share it. It was very fun and futuristic looking, it belonged at our Star Wars party!

We call it....

Future Glo


You will need:

  • 1 1/2 oz. cirtus vodka (any will do, we used Belvedere Orange for this drink) 
  • 1/2 oz Blue Curacao
  • 1 oz Midori
  • 1 oz Sours mix
  • 1/2 oz sweetened lime juice
  • 4-5 ice cubes

Build ingredients over ice in a blender. Blend until smooth and serve!


Green maraschino cherries kind of scare me, but they look so cool. They can't possibly have any nutritional value to them. They probably take away any nutrients you already have-ha.



Drink up, my friends:).


***Side note

Look at this tiny little baby! It feels like forever ago. I can't believe how much she's changed. Love you Evie!





No comments:

Post a Comment